Space & Science Fiction Forums

Forum Star Trek Trekkies and Questarians (4 posts)
joined May 15, 2011
11 forum posts
mjjh - june 3, 2011

Trekkies and Questarians

I'm both a Trekkie and a Questarian. "Galaxy Quest" was IMHO more in the spirit of TOS than TNG, DS9, ST:V or ST:E. I guess I'd say I liked the animated series next best to TOS and GQ because of the greater possibilities with animation.

My solar Systems: Xoo (WFD439)
joined November 12, 2007
552 forum posts
wert - june 4, 2011

Congratulations on expanding the star trek forum to two threads!!

What is galaxy quest by the way?

joined October 06, 2007
2595 forum posts
danansan - june 4, 2011

Galaxy quest is an affection parody of star trek, and TOS in particular. It's pretty funny and definitely worth a watch.

I haven't watched the Animated Series because I hadn't heard great things about it, but it's decent? I might get a rent of it.

joined November 12, 2007
552 forum posts
wert - june 4, 2011

I'm not really a Star Trek fan, I've only ever really seen a couple of episodes. Might see if I can try to get into the original series though as I do like classic sci-fi.

Forum Star Trek Trekkies and Questarians (4 posts)

as seen on...
©2006-2014 Joopita Research a.s.b.l | About | Buy a Star | Name a Star | Info Pages
Donations | Sponsoring | Advertising | Affiliate Program | Support | Press